Our Padeswood works opened in 1949 to supply cement to help rebuild post-war Britain. It is one of three cement plants owned by Hanson in the UK and produces both bulk and packed products. The site is also involved in an industry-leading carbon reduction project through our involvement in the HyNet North West project.
Hanson’s nearby Cefn Mawr quarry provides the limestone needed for cement manufacture at Padeswood and has also been included in our parent company Heidelberg Materials' Quarry Life Awards, aimed at supporting and increasing biodiversity at our sites.
As well as employing more than 110 people at the plant, we also support many more in our supply chain of contractors and support staff.
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com